When it goes about make money blogging, it seems that there are tons of benefits : you can work as much as you feel you need to, use any location you prefer, you can focus on a topic of interest, express yourself, develop your business, share your goals, principles, strategies, interests, attract new consumers and so on and so forth, but…. is there a chance you can earn from a blog? Let’s talk about what you need to become a quite successful blogger who can earn from a hobby.
Of course, you should keep in mind that how much you’ll ultimately earn and how quickly you’ll turn a profit will depend on the quality of your content, your market niche, how often you blog and, most importantly, how effective you are at promoting and monetizing your site.
So, let’s get started from the very beginning.
Starting with 4 things you need to have before you start to make money blogging
- A blog. It is clear, isn’t it?
- Beneficial content. As soon as you have a blog, your mission is to create contents. Draw from your expertise & experience and write informative posts and articles about your chosen topic. Make your content excellent. In order to make money, you must have visitors, but in order to have visitors, you must have content worthwhile to visit.
- Relationships. As you create valuable content, start building honest and sincere relationships via social media, forums & groups, commenting on other blogs and the like. Consider starting a mastermind group. Reach out to people in your niche. Find people who could follow the information you provide. Get to know them, interact, be friendly and helpful by offering no-strings-attached tidbits of your expertise. A word about you spreads best via people who know, like & trust you.
- A firm platform. Keep growing in the knowledge of your competence so the content you produce gets increasingly great. Use your blog to get exposure, build authority, gain trust and be helpful.
What You Should Know About Making Money Blogging
Firstly, If you want to make money blogging, you need to know that it takes time, creativity and effort—a lot of all three—but it’s absolutely doable. Remember the rule that has been working for centuries: “You’ll reap what you’ve sown”. If you invest your talents, dreams, efforts, time- sooner or later you will harvest profit, success and a good reputation.
Secondly, successful blog demands constant curiosity in your field. You need to keep exploring new ways to make money.
Money, the bloggers make, don’t always directly come from blogging. A blog is a platform or online home base. After proving their trustworthiness, bloggers use their blogs as springboards to launch other products & services that bring in income. Examples are e-books, books, speaking gigs, products, e-courses, etc.
Each blogger has a different combination of income streams. There is no “right” way and that’s the beauty of it. There are endless possibilities. Find a combination that works for you or make up your own.
The key to making money blogging is to have multiple streams of income. Even small trickles of money coming from various sources over time can add up.
The best way to start monetizing is to let it happen organically. Hopefully, you are blogging about something you enjoy. As you grow, monetize (make money) in ways that would most suit you and your audience.
5 Main Ways Bloggers Make Money With
Advertising helps you to generate income straight from your blog or website. Ads on your site are created to complement your blog’s content, making them inviting and suitable to your visitors.
Advertisers hope that your visitors will then click on those images to explore and purchase the products or services they offer.
Some ad networks, like Google AdSense, are kind of easy to get into and are not difficult to set up. Other ad networks though are selective in who they accept. Examples of ad networks are Google AdSense, Blogads, BlogHer, Beacon Ads, Federated Media, Sovrn, Media.net, Rivit and Sway. There are many more others, so once you get involved in your niche’s community of bloggers, you’ll soon hear of others.
2. Affiliate Marketing
What is it and how is it used? Basically, it is kind of dealing which involves interaction between different organizations. In other words, in your blog, you can promote someone’s product or service and when a reader of your blog gets interested he may click through a link you’ve added and make a purchase (or complete a desired action set by the company), you earn a commission and it’s one of the most used ways to make money blogging.
3. Selling Digital Products
There is a diverse choice of digital products you can use in your blogs. Let us offer the list of the most profitable digital products which could lead you to some gain:
- Apps, Plugins or Themes
- E-courses/Webinars/Online Workshops
- Premium Content & Membership Communities
- Selling Blogs & Websites
4. Selling Physical Products
We refer to “physical” product as for some things that involve an exchange of something tangible. For example, they are:
- Conferences, Classes or Special Events
- Handmade Products
- Manufactured Products
As soon as there is a product which is advertised properly and uniquely, it won’t take a lot of time and efforts to sell it to an interested customer. One of the most common ways to make money blogging.
5. Selling or Promoting Services
If you’re good at something why wouldn’t you offer your skills and sell them as a service and make money blogging? There are multiple ways how you can benefit from some of your talents:
- Administrative Assistant
- App Developer
- Audio/Video Editor
- Concierge/Personal Assistant
- Digital Freelancer
- Designer and Visioneer
- Photo Editor
- Project Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Software Writer
- Web Builder
- Web Developer
The secret of this service is that it will have success as soon as your customers see the difference of their product before collaborations with you and after.
To sum it all up to make money blogging, our recommendation on how to make money blogging would be the following: you always have a chance to try different techniques and ways to see what will work best for you. Don’t hesitate to take an experiment and see where it will bring you. Remember, having big dreams and plans may be more profitable even if it takes some time.
Top Make Money Blogging Best Practices
There is one small item but it can make such an amazing impact! Do you already know what we are talking about? A word! Now you may ask a question why on Earth do I need to care about words if I am creating blogs!.
The answer is simple! Properly chosen words can attract, encourage, motivate, call to action, prevent and lead to dramatic change It is a surprising news but word is exactly the thing that can influence your blog in different ways. You just need to know how to select and use words properly to attract readers to your contents, buyers to your website, consumers to your product.
Here are some tips on how to blog. We have created the list of most useful and effective techniques to apply for you for great blogging.
- Think about target reader. You need to learn information about your buyer personas, their background, and interests, so you’ll be able to choose proper words to create a correct connection between you and your consumer, make them interested and linked to you.
If you want to grab readers’ attention quickly you need to start your post off with something provocative that will make your audience want to read and learn more. This is not a new strategy, but it works all the time. Your heading must be short and motivate to spend few minutes reading the post. Time is limited, especially in the working world, so start of your post off strong.
Being controversial may also help a lot – Not every blog needs to be controversial, but certainly don’t avoid it if you think what you are saying might ruffle some feathers. Not only does controversy grab a reader’s attention but it will encourage them to leave comments or feedback if they disagree.
- Write about what you know. Everyone’s an expert in something — what are your areas of strength? You need to prove that you are reliable and a good professional in your sphere of working so that you stay on top of news, trends, and competitors. What do you have to share with the world that you think others would find valuable? Write about what you know, or what you feel most compelled to tell others. Blog is like a megaphone, use it wisely!
- Make your blog inviting. To make money blogging try to make it a priority to make your blog look great.
Tidy, good-looking blogs make the user experience a pleasure, increase time-on-site and help you gain loyal subscribers. The best tool to achieve this goal is to create a suitable design. After the captivation title, it is probably the first thing people pay attention at. As soon as you create something unique, bright and extraordinary, you’ll be able to attach your reader to the content. That will help you to make money blogging.
While working on design mind that blogs with no images look dull and monotonous. Add visual interest to your posts with:
- Word clouds
4- Mind the secrets of writing. Certainly, there are some simple hooks that can help you to catch a reader:
- Make numbered lists and break up text into paragraphs. If there is a possibility to organize your post with bullets and numbers and degree symbols, don’t ignore this chance! Everyone will definitely like it! This makes it easier for readers to skim over your post and get a general idea of what the blog is about before they decide if they want to read it in full.
- Use subheadings. They’re important not only for readability but for SEO as well. Headings and subheadings help Google to grasp the main topics of a long post and therefore can help in your ranking. If you want people to find their way in your articles, you should use subheadings. Subheadings will lead people, help them scan your page, and clarify the structure of your articles. Make sure you use your keywords in some subheadings. Not in each and every one of them, though, as it will make the text unreadable.
- Give your writing a rhythm—it is important to find a balance between a number of short and long sentences in your content. Try to stick to a golden middle. Strive to give your writing rhythm. Pacing Is important.
- Respect grammar—Blog posts don’t need the approval of a professor. Understand what does and doesn’t abide by grammatical standards, but don’t be afraid to bend the rules in the interest of style. Just don’t embarrass yourself with careless grammar.
- Take in Keywords– For the sake of search engine optimization (SEO), the keywords and phrases you use matter significantly, especially in the title of your blog post. Try to brainstorm phrases you might want associate with your blog or company’s website. You can even try searching phrases before you write a title to see if anyone else has claimed to them.
- Promote. Stay plugged into what’s going on in your field. You must be up to date. Let’s agree nowadays each day brings something new and you need to be one step ahead of the flow to take first place and make your competitors try to get you.
You must relentlessly boost your blog posts via the social media channels your potential customers frequent. Make your social media updates interesting, urgent, and creative. Feature images to increase their visibility and stopping power. There are lots of ways how you can popularize your blog: comment on other blogs, post frequently, participating in Online forums, use social media, link to other blogs in your own posts, join a Blog carnival, promote your blog with email marketing.
There are a lot of practices which could be applied in your writing, though, there is one, which we think is the most important. And this is to be yourself. Create your own style which would completely express your personality, interests, goals and plans through the content you create. Not sure about starting blogging here is why blog is very important to your business